Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yay! Its Christmas Break!! Finally!!:D

Hi everyone again! This is my second day of Christmas break. I'm loving it! No school, I don't have to deal with assignments, or people that are not my forte in handling. I just love this! I can listen to my favorite solo artist like Shota Shimizu, look for a new Japanese drama to watch, and even finish croteching/knitting my hat.:D I am finally free. Yesterday I went to the library and hung out with my friends. We made gingerbread houses and played our 3DS's. I downloaded my Ambassador pass from the shopping channel on it, and got my free games. I also got a free can bottle of vanilla icing!Tomorrow I am going Christmas shopping. Yay! Then on Thursday I'm going to see a play and then I'm going to Red Robin. Finally for the weekdays I might be going to the Olive Garden to celebrate my friends Birthday. Since we're throwing her a small party because her mom always cancels it for her. Her birthday's on Christmas Eve. Well, I'm going to play my games now!! I hope you all are having a Happy Holidays week if you don't celebrate Christmas!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment