Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gotta Think, Think, Thiiiiiiiiiiinnnnkk!!!:)

 Right now I'm just thinking about what to write for my Japanese speech and skit contest coming up in March, and I'm stuck. I think I have my skit down pack right now just have to see if the others like it. Thats one thing out of the way, but there's still costumes, the set, and practicing our roles and lines together. I almost forgot the most important thing writing the script. That's mainly my job, and since I'm on vacation I can do it and won't have to worry about school work. I am worried for my teacher though because he only has one group division doing it and its Japanese II. The other groups haven't been established and he hasn't even really mentioned it to the first, third, and fourth years. I just don't want all of this pressure on our group because of his mistake for forgetting. I mean everyone is busy in March when it comes around, so he really needs to get started on that before its to late. Because you have people who do really end up surrounding themselves with it. I just try my best to stay away, that way I can focus on my studies and other club activities. Besides that I've narrowed down my speech topics to my favorite person. Amoung that I made a list of my favorite people. In it are: Jackie Chan, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Shota Shimizu. They are my top 3 people. This was narrowed down from 11 tough choices. I just hope that my speech topics will turn out alright and that I will be successful in presenting them to my teacher. Wish me luck with both my group and speech. I love you guys who visited or are reading this. Leave any commments and feel free to join my blog!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment