Saturday, December 17, 2011

Welcome Everyone!!!

Hello everyone!! This is Renchan here, and I just wanted to say welcome to my blog! My blog is about as you can tell everything I love about Japan, but also all of the other things I love. I really love Invader Zim by Jhonen Vasquez, its one of my favorite cartoons! Which is why I chose it as my background. Anyway there are many things I love about Japan like their music for example. I'm not talking about the tradional/enka music, but I do like that style too. I'm talking about jpop, rock, visual kei, r&b, and rap. I really love Johnny's Entertainment, Hello!Project, and Avex. Their people have amazing talent. The group KAT-TUN are my favorite in Johnny's entertainment, Morning Musume in Hello!Project are my favorite girl group, and I like AAA too. My favorite solo artists are Ayumi Hamasaki, Shota Shimizu, Gackt, and others. I love the band Alice Nine and Naitomea, and YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz. They're amazing. I love a whole lot of Japanese music and if you were to post and ask me about certain bands, I will reply back and tell you. I watch Japanese dramas, and I love so many different things. Anyway welcome to my blog and I alos have a youtube acount if any of my friends from there look for my blog. My youtube account is Narutogaarafan01. Thank you for joining and visiting my blog! Jya Ne! See you later!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment