Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve and christmas Day!!^U^

Hello again. On Christmas eve we went to Red Robin for lunch, because we knew that it would probably be crowded later on. Then we went to the mall to get that Gamestop giftcard and some cleaning supplies for my 3DS. I loved the start of my day. Once we came come we rested for a little bit. Then I played my violin Romy, he was amazing, and I love him. I played in my new Suzuki violin book, and I love those songs. Then my mom and me made Chocolate chip, pecan cookies from scratch. for Santa, and Christmas. I went to the room to wrap my gifts, for Christmas, and then came back out here and watched the rest of Home Alone 2. I love that movie. After that I went to bed and woke up at 6:00 a.m. to watch the Rugrats. The one where its Babies in Toyland and its Dil's first Christmas. I love the Rugrats they're SO adorable, and I miss that show. On Friday I watched the 1992 episodes on Teen Nick because they were showing the 90's times. With Stanley the stick. I miss that guy, even though I was too little to remember him. Anyway, after that I watched Mickey's Christmas Carol. That was such a beautiful story adaption. Walt Disney had amazing artwork, and his details were incredible. After that I watched a little bit of The Flintstones Christmas, I had never really seen it before. Watching it made me miss when Cartoonetwork was really amazing with both Boomerrang and all of the other old shows that they don't show anymore like Courage the Cowardly Dog. After that my mom came out and then everyone else got out of bed. We opened up some gifts before church, and I loved mine. My boy cousin said he was content with his gifts. we had a long speech with him. Cause he made his mom cry cause she tried her best, she got him a DVD player portable, a DVD Polar Express, art stuff, and some more things. Then later on after church my girl cousins faces made her mom seem like she didn't like hers either cause her expressions would change. From happy to sad, and so my mom had a nice long chat with her too when we got back from the store. I opened up the last of my gifts and I loved them I got Mario Kart 7, Mario and Sonic at the London Olympic games 2012, a joint gift that my mom bought for both of us a laptop, a coldstone gift card, Japanese noodle bowl and a tea making cup from my aunt, and gamestop gift cards from my cousins, and then a bracelet from my friend at school and it has robots on it! I loved Christmas, and I was able to watch my favorite movie A Christmas Story on the last time they were showing it that day. We had Christmas dinner which was Ham, Dressing, greens, cranberry sauce, and I made croissants from the little Pillsbury dough boy. I played my new Wii game with my mom and had an awesome Christmas, and I miss it already. At the end I played my Mario Kart 7 game after feeding my dogs on Nintendogs + Cats. I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas. And  if you get a Chance next Christmas watch it was a Year Without a Santa Clause, or Santa Clause is Coming to Town with your family, because theyre great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment